In this video we discuss some important points to consider when to see chiropractor or why to see a chiropractor, especially one that has a sports injury and rehab specialization and practices in a functional movement model.
Some points to consider:
- How important is your health to you? Health is an investment and requires a proactive approach rather than be reactive.
- Do you want to get out in front of rather muscle tightness and joint range of motion/mobility restrictions before they get more serious or painful?
- Most people are unsure of who to see for back pain and joint pain, even muscle tightness. They may see their PCP, but not receive the answers or solutions they were hoping for. They are looking for a provider they can trust.
- Those that have a positive experience with a chiropractor or have one they trust, turn to them when they start to "feel off" or they feel their body is moving as it normally does or they start to feel pain.
- Ideally, chiropractors who have a specialization in functional rehab, sports injury, and movement are the experts you should see for the most musculoskeletal conditions that we commonly deal with.
- When, or if, you see a chiropractor is ultimately your choice and one that can prove to be beneficial and a worth while investment.
More related reading: