1 minute reading time
Chiropractic, Rehab & DNS Treatment
This video illustrates how we integrate chiropractic, rehabilitation and dynamic neuromuscular stabilization (DNS) into patient treatment. For the purposes of this video, these techniques were used to speed up post-workout recovery, ensure structural balance and improve how the body functions. Similar to fine-tuning a race car, the human body can benefit tremendously from fine-tuning to keep body prepared for high performance.
Key take home points:
- Treatment is directed at patient-specific goals and outcomes. There are different levels of care that may need, ranging from symptomatic (i.e. painful conditions) to more performance-based therapy or fine-tuning.
- Chiropractic manipulative therapy (i.e. adjusting) was not filmed but utilized for the spine and hips.
- Soft-tissue work was done manually and instrument-assisted to mobilize muscle and connective tissue to improve recovery.
- Dynamic neuromuscular stabilization (DNS) was used to fine-tune motor patterns and muscular activation. Proper muscular activation and stabilization function of muscles helps to ensure proper muscular coordination while minimizing stress on the joints.
- This all adds up to optimizing performance while keeping the body as healthy as possible.
More related reading: