This training client sought out our services for three primary reasons:
1) Rehabilitate a chronic recurrent low back condition that has prevented him from training with any type of intensity or frequency for over two years AND get back to training while staying healthy in the process
2) Get stronger while packing on some quality size, and
3) Regain the feeling of athleticism from when he played college football.
We recently concluded 12 weeks and during that time he had three BOD POD evaluations. Debate on the accuracy of the BOD POD aside, impressive changes were made in only 8 weeks. These evaluations occurred on 11/21/17, 12/19/17, and 01/16/18.
Some of the BOD POD highlights include:
- Fat Weight lose of 3.786lbs
- Body Fat % decrease from 12.6 to 10.3
- Fate Free Weight gain of 6.745lbs
- Body Weight increase from 182.9 to 185.9
Images 1-3. BOD POD results from 1/16/18. This was the third, and most recent, analysis during an 8-week period.
Included below are photos of a few of his training weeks to give you a glimpse of how his training was structured. Along with the changes seen in his body composition, his strength continues to progress and he is training with weights and a frequency that he has not seen in over two years while maintaining a healthy feeling body.